WHY USE A COACH?
Many come to a coach looking to get more out of life. They want to achieve more and feel happier. As your coach, I can help you to recognise and fulfil your potential, dreams and life goals. I can help you to take those first steps towards sustainable change in your life.
As your life coach I want what you want. Coaches have no agenda. We are there to listen and ask you powerful questions to catalyse insights, creativity and change.
Many people choose a coach when they reach a critical decision point in their career or personal life and need some help defining a way forward. Some are experiencing a dissonance between how things are now and how they’d like them to be.
I can help you explore where you are now, what’s holding you back and how to integrate long-lasting and positive changes into your life. When you have planned, made decisions and worked towards goals that reflect your values and needs, the potential for change is enormous.
Choosing the right coach for you is important. That’s why I offer an initial free coaching taster session. Get in touch by email or phone 07815 591279 to book your free initial coaching conversation in east London’s Victoria Park, via video call or phone to find out about my unique approach.
You might come to a life coach for all sorts of reasons, including:
- • Learning to become your own best friend to increase confidence/self-esteem
- • Exploring and understanding your fears with kindness
- • Exploring what really matters to you in your life – clarifying your priorities
- • Exploring and learning how you choose to spend your time
- • Dealing with stress and anxiety and finding work-life balance
- • Discovering your skills, talents and passions
- • Learning how to deal with difficult or challenging people
- • Finding greater fulfilment and contentment in your job
FREE TASTER SESSION
What clients said they got out of coaching:
“Peace of mind, confidence in myself and that I can overcome long-standing hurdles.”
“Coaching while walking in the park is a great place to think through issues.”
“I have learned to navigate through difficult situations and times.”
“I learned to be more aware of my fears that cause blockages and anxieties, to address them and to find out where they come from.”
“I learned a new way of making wiser decisions and to feel confident about them.”