MBTI and LIFE COACHING
Discover what makes you and other personality types tick in different life situations
The Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI) is one of the most popular personality type tools in the world.
It reflects what is at the heart of my coaching work: understanding self and others better, making personal development choices, so we can change and live our life from a deeper, fuller place.
Whatever the circumstances of your life, the understanding of your personality type can make your perceptions clearer, your judgements sounder, and your life closer to your heart’s desire. Isabel Myers – creator of MBTI
As a qualified MBTI practitioner and facilitator, I can help you find out your personality type and help you understand:
- – how you are at your best
- – what your communication style is
- – how you approach problem solving and decision making
- – how others might see you
- – how you deal with change
- – how you are under stress
- – what your working style is
and much more…
MBTI adds another rich layer to my coaching work. As a personal development tool, it can be used to help us understand ourselves and others better – to discover what makes you and other personality types tick in different life situations.
– £290 to identify your MBTI Personality Type: includes 30-minute introduction to this package and clarification of outcomes, an online questionnaire & report, 90-minute MBTI session, MBTI booklet
– £490 to identify your MBTI Personality Type & Coaching: includes 30-minute intro to this package and clarification of outcomes, an online questionnaire & report, 90-minute MBTI session, MBTI booklet + 2 x 60-minute coaching sessions