IMPROVING WELLBEING IN THE WORKPLACE
Happy and healthy staff members are at the heart of a well-functioning and successful business
Everyone wants to do well in the workplace, yet sometimes things get in the way: high workload, team dynamics, conflict, poor communication, stress, anxiety etc.
I work with individuals and teams to help them become happier, more energised and motivated; I support them so they can gain:
– clarity of mind and direction, increased motivation and productivity and boosted morale
– increased mutual understanding, connection and communication within teams
– crucial skills such as emotional resilience, collaboration and decision-making
- – 1:1 coaching for managers and employees
- – team building and development using MBTI and the Natural Learning Cycle
- – mindfulness based workshops and courses to reduce stress and restore wellbeing
Where possible, I take all my clients – private or corporate – outdoors into green space (eg Victoria Park, Regent’s Park or Hampstead Heath) where reflection, creativity, insight and change can happen most naturally.
Give me a call for an informal conversation: 07815 591379 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen has had a profound and positive impact on my life in just a few coaching sessions. She is very insightful and has a wonderful way of helping you get to the heart of what really matters. Karen’s unique approach to coaching – which involves walking and talking together outdoors – makes the whole process feel natural, relaxed and enjoyable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to make positive changes in their lives.
Mark Williamson, Director, Action for Happiness
I worked with Karen for several years at Friends of the Earth. She has always been dedicated to improving the wellbeing, communication and development of our staff members. I have seen Karen in action running team workshops and facilitating project reviews. She is excellent at engaging and involving people in the task, at drawing out the best in people and help them look at things from different perspectives.
Eilish Kavanagh, Director of Operations, Friends of the Earth